Wednesday 1 April 2015

Onesie Wednesday!



Our "Onesie Wednesday"! Unfortunately we didn't make it out today, but we had lots of fun in our all in one costumes all the same :)

To make up for our rather feeble attempt at raising awareness today, we've made a donation to the NAS. 97p in every £1 goes directly to helping people with autism and their families. I urge you to do the same; even the smallest amount can help a family in desperate need of support. Several small donations from people is just as grand as one large donation. Thanks for reading :)



1 comment:

  1. I read loads and this piece of writing is absolutely brilliant. It's like a little window to your world. Thank you for sharing I feel I've learned awareness I'd never get elsewhere. Lots of love and compassion your a beautiful person I feel.

    ReplyDelete