Tuesday 31 March 2015

It's a, nice day for a, white wedding.

So, we missed my sister's wedding. Half sister, and not what you'd call "close" but still, douche move. Couldn't be helped though - one spectacular meltdown right before we were due to leave made it so. There was no way of arriving on time by that point, in fact we were over an hour late by the time I was calm enough to try and leave the house. 

But, we made it to the reception! Which is almost as good, right?



















We had some minor hiccups, an anxiety attack from me in the beginning (room packed full of people I don't know) and an eventual deterioration of Jack's behaviour (same reasons as above plus over excitement/over stimulation). But he pulled it back, and we managed to stay well into the night. By the time we got home it was a race to get to bed first - kids won, mainly because the youngest dozed off in the car. :p

They met their Uncle Robbie for the *first time ever!* and I met my beautiful niece Lexie. Over all a good day was had :)



No comments:

Post a Comment